Excavator Cutting Edges Feature:
• OEM Part Number or Custom Design
• Heat treated 16Mn manganese steel and heat treated 30MnB boron steel for you to choose
• Weld on or bolt on bucket cutting edge
• Cutting edge thickness 13-100mm
• Detailed size information please refer to Single Bevel Flat specification
Hydraulic excavators are extremely versatile machines used for a variety of purposes, from grading to mass excavation to demolition work. A excavator’s main work tool is a bucket, but these machines can also be equipped with hydraulic couplers to pick up a variety of tools.
Balancing your desired productivity / penetration with the wear life of your system is critical. Excessive wear material can reduce productivity and increase fuel burn. YASSIAN G.E.T. excavator bucket cutting edges are designed as a balanced system to increase life while minimizing drag.