☑ Affordable price ☑ Customized design is Available ☑ T/T, L/C or other payment accepted
☑ Fast shipping, Worldwide delivery ☑ Quality guaranteed ☑ Bulk discounts for larger orders
Typical application: Feeder chute and hopper wear protection
high hardness hardfacing abrasion resistant steel wear plate, Domite notched with mild steel backing wear plate for heavy equipment wear protection, Laminated white iron wear buttons for excavator bucket, white iron wear plate notched wear plates with mild steel backing
White Iron Laminated Wear Plates
Bimetallic chrome white iron brazed wear plates
Material: Chrome white iron wear casting vacuum brazed onto mild steel base.
The smallest thickness for wear material we can make is 6mm.
1. Hardness: 63HRC/700BHN. The usage life is at least 2 times higher compared with overlay/hardfacing wear plates, at least 7 times longer than A.R type steels 360/400BHN. The thicker ones such as 20mm above wear, the usage life is much more longer. The wear resistance performance is the same from wear surface to the welding face.
2. Wear surface is very smooth and flat, media is not easy to stick on.
3. It can make with different shapes and sizes.
4. Better cost-efficient. Unit price is about USD5.5—USD7.5 per kilogram.
Notched Wear Plates – 3mm deep notch Laminated Chrome White Iron Liner Weakness:
for big sheet size, wear casting could be joint ones, not a whole sheet. For example, wear plate 1443x349x25/6mm(25mm wear, 6mm base), the wear material will be jointed with 4pcs, and mild steel base will be joint with 2pcs, joint gap is below 2mm
Suitable for use in chutes, hoppers, bins, liners, impact walls, rock boxes and a variety of other applications.
Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding.
Following are our laminated wear blocks:
Laminated wear blocks—the most common types are:
1) Chocky bars (CB 25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130. CB150)
2) Standard wear bars (DLP201A, DLP 125, DLP184, DLP528, DLP619, DLP451, DLP450, DLP2230, DLP2017, DLP4, DLP919, DLP1191, DLP515, DLP200, DLP271, DLP270, DLP508, DLP115, DLP337, DLP1101, DLP343 )
3) Shaped wear bars
4) Wear buttons& donuts (WB60, WB75, WB90, WB110, WB115, WB150, DLP1920, DLP1921, DLP1994, DLP2196)
5) Shredder/Grinder hammer tips (DLP1654,90X90X50mm; DLP653,90X90X45mm; DLP1927, 90X90X55mm)
6) Bi-metallic wear plates
7) Knife edges (DLP1065-22, 203X22X50MM; DLP1265-22,305X22X50MM; DLP1065A-16, 203x16x50mm, DLP1065A-25, 203x25x62mm; DLP1265A-25, 305x25x56mm)
8) Skid bars, skid blocks (DLP412, 250x150x45mm; DLP413, 200x150x45mm; DLP414, 250x250x45mm)
9) Wafer strips, WS25, WS40, WS50, WS65;
10) Elbow wear blocks
11) Other sizes and shapes
12) Multi-function gradient cutter tooth
13) Rockbox liners
We also produce Chromium Carbide Overlay wear plates: Standard Wear Bars
1) Standard sheet size 1500x3000mm / 1200x2400mm / 1480x3050mm
2) Thickness available: 4+4(8mm), 6+4(10mm), 6+6(12mm), 8+5(13mm), 8+6(14mm), 10+5(15mm), 10+9(19mm), 10+10(20mm), 12+12(24mm), 12+17(29mm), 20+10(30mm)
3) Hardness: 58-62HRC and 62-65HRC