☑ Affordable price ☑ Customized design is Available ☑ T/T, L/C or other payment accepted
☑ Fast shipping, Worldwide delivery ☑ Quality guaranteed ☑ Bulk discounts for larger orders
Snow Plow Cutting Edges Blades:
2.precious, investment casting,steel sand casting process
3.high quality,best price
1,the choosing of the chemical composition is scientific
2,the exactly technology to control the temperature
3,the advanced technology of heat treatment
4,the advanced technology of melt and refine
5,the advanced testing way
6,the advanced technique and possess for smelt
1. Material: 16Mn Manganese steel and 30MnB Boron steel both with heat treatment.
2. Hardness: HB320~360 or HB440~480.
3.Thickness from 13mm to 90mm.
4. Different type: Level end bits and Hot cupped end bits
Material Boron steel or Manganese steel
Colors Black or Yellow or Customized
Thickness From 16mm to 60mm, width is not limited,suitable for all kinds of machine models,domestic and foreign.
Type Single bevel, Double bevel, Drilled double bevel, None bevel.
Technology Heat treated,Quenching and Tempering
Performance Reached international standard
MOQ 1 piece
Delivery Time Within 30 days
What are specifications and advantages of PU Plow Cutting Edges?
Due to the high wear and load carrying properties of polyurethane along with it’s excellent resistance to oils, fuels and chemicals, the lifespan of polyurethane scraper blades are much longer than traditional rubber scraper blades.
Urethane Snow Plow Blade manufactured can be used in a number of different processes:
• Scraper blades for agricultural use such as slurry scrapers or for use on tractors.
• Snow plough blades. These can be used as replacement for existing blades, or from new. They are traditionally used to protect the metal base, whilst also protecting the surface from damages and scratching.
• Used on compaction machinery.
• They can also be used in the water treatment process.
• On conveyor belts in mining, quarrying and recycling to remove material which has adhered to the belt.
Grader Blades & End Bits
A large range of Grader blades are available to suit all makes and models of Graders including Caterpillar,
Komatsu, Champion, Aveling & Barford, Volvo, John Deere, Mitsubishi.
Standard grader blades are made form High Carbon steel and heavy duty blades are Heat Treated.
Snow Plough Blades are made from 500HB Abrasion Resistant steel and are available with tungsten inserts for the ultimate service life.
Blade lengths available are 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft and 10ft, flat and curved options available.
Dozer End Bits
We have a large range of End Bits in stock to suit all makes and models of bulldozers.
Different End Bit types are available to suit all applications of ground terrain.
Made from 500HB Abrasion Resistant steel for excellent wear characteristics and superior impact resistance.
We can manufacture any end bit to suit your requirements. Snow Plows Blade Cutting Edge