How to deal with the high fuel consumption of construction machinery?
High fuel consumption
1, the reason for the diesel engine itself
(1) The fuel supply is oil seepage, such as an oil tank, tubing, oil pump, diesel filter, or fuel injector leak.
(2) The air cleaner is clogged, dirty, or overtightened when the cover and housing contact each other.
(3) Insufficient cylinder pressure.
2. The causes of chassis related parts such as uneven tire pressure;
(1) The technical state of the components of the power transmission system deteriorated;
(2) Clutch slipping, unable to drive;
(3) The transmission, drive shaft, drive axle have abnormal noise or heat;
(4) Lack of lubricating oil or grease;
(5) The tightness of hub bearings is not satisfactory;
(6) The pitches of the front and rear axles are inconsistent and the tires are slipping.
Prevention and control measures
1, according to regional use of different regions of the fuel economy, should use different fuel economy. The temperature in the south is high, and some fuel-saving technologies with enhanced cooling are effective. In the cold in the north, the fuel system with preheating is preferred. This not only saves fuel, but also solves the problems of high temperature heat dissipation or cold starting difficulties.
2. Maintain the clean use of diesel The use of unclean diesel will cause serious wear and tear on the precision coupling parts such as the injection pump plunger, the outlet valve pair, and the injector injector, resulting in increased fuel consumption. After precipitation, diesel oil should be injected into the fuel tank with the hose or pumped with the hand pump as far as possible. However, inhalation of impurities from the bottom of the barrel (tank) should be avoided to prevent dust, snow, and snow from mixing. The tank must be cleaned periodically.
3. Supply sufficient fresh air To make 1kg of diesel fully burned in the cylinder, 15kg of fresh air must be supplied. Therefore, the air filter should be maintained on time and the failed filter should be replaced in time to keep it open.
4, to maintain a good mechanical state of the machinery
(1) Eliminating fuel system failures in a timely manner. The needle valve pair wears excessively or the injection hole enlarges, the fuel supply of the fuel injection pump is too small or the oil supply of each cylinder is uneven, the oil supply time is too early or too late, the diesel fuel cannot fully burn, the fuel consumption rises, and the exhaust gas emits black smoke. The injection pump and injector should be calibrated. If necessary, replace the plunger, the outlet valve, and the injection nozzle assembly and adjust the oil supply time.
(2) Adjust the valve clearance in time. If the gap is too large, the valve will open late and close early, the intake will be insufficient, the exhaust will not be clean, and the fuel consumption will increase. If the clearance is too small, the valve stem is inflated and the valve is leaking tightly. The leakage of fuel gas also increases the fuel consumption, and it is easy to ablate the valve. The valve clearance should be checked and adjusted regularly.
(3) Recovery of cylinder pressure in time. When the wear gap between the piston and cylinder liner is too large, the valve seat is loose, or the valve is leaking, the cylinder pressure is too low, and diesel fuel cannot be completely burned, and the fuel consumption also increases. Cylinder pressures should be measured periodically, cylinder liners, pistons or piston rings that are worn out of limits should be replaced, valve seats and grinding valves re-inserted, and normal cylinder pressure restored.
5, improve the driver’s skill level Driving skills can be an average of 8% -10% fuel economy.
In order to save fuel, the driver is required to: not be overloaded for a long time; not be idle for long periods of time; not be able to operate at low temperatures; avoid overloading and maintain medium-speed operation; avoid sudden acceleration and deceleration; correctly grasp the timing of shifts; use air conditioners correctly Cooling System.